- Born in Budapest, Hungary in 1935.
- When my Father was sent to "Munkaszolgalat" Working Camp the women and children had to move to designated houses and a Yellow star was put on the door.
- My mother heard that a man was giving "safe certificates" (sutzpasses) and she received one from Raoul Wallenberg.
- We moved into one of his safe houses by the Danube River.
- My mother then put me into an Orphanage for Jewish children which was under government protection. We heard that they were going to take us to the Ghetto. I wrote a postcard to my mother telling her about this.
- We were told to stand in line to go to the Ghetto and my mother appeared.
- She grabbed me and ran to the house where she was hiding in the suburb.
- Only after the war was over did we find out that this house was next to the Gestapo headquarters.