- Born in 1928 in small town called Memeil by Germans and Klaipadia by the Lithuanians. On the border of Baltic Sea.
- Germans invade town in 1939 and expel all Jews.
- Runs with family to Kretingin and later to Kovno.
- Family sends Naomi to resort town of Polongra when Germans invade Kovno in 1941.
- Father murdered outside city in “7th Fort Massacre”.
- Naomi returns to ghetto and on Oct. 28, 1941 all Jews are assembled for a selection.
- Naomi and mother on line to be send to death camps. Naomi’s sister convinces Germans that Naomi and their mother can work and they are sent to the other line.
- Spends 2 years as slave laborer at airport.
- In 1944, sent to Shtutoff.
- On “death march” in 1945 when war ended.