- Born in Bushtyno, Czechoslovakia. Area of Monkacs
- In 1940, when he was 15, he left for Budapest to study.
- In 1941 the persecution began, Half of his town were sent to Ukraine, including his brother with his children. on August 27-28, 23,600 were killed in Tama Expodov (like Babi Yar)
- In spring 44 he was taken to force labor camp in west Hungary.
- Then on train to concentration camp in Germany. He worked in Badrtislava.
- March 22, 1945 sent on the Death March to Mauthausen
- On May 4, 1945 liberated from a subcamp of Mauthausen--Guntz Kirchen-- by the US army.
- He was 3 years in a DP camp in Germany and joined the Hashomer Hatsayirr.
- 1947 went by foot to Austria, they were caught and from there to Italy and on Illegal immigration to Palestine on the ship (Patria) to Palestine.
- He was caught by the British and put in Cyprus.
- 1949 joined the Israeli army and fought in Gadud 12.
Illegal Immigration to pre-1948 Israel